Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
A lot of businesses say they’re invested in their employees, but how many can back that up?
At Enable Education, we are truly dedicated to the success, improvement, and satisfaction of our employees, and we can prove it.
You want to sit on a yoga ball at your desk? Sure!
Any interest in monthly “event days” where everyone spends the whole day learning about something that isn’t work? We have those too.
We’re leaders in company culture and strive to create an environment where employees can learn, grow and enjoy what they do.
Our team is constantly growing. Whether you’re just starting out or if you’re a seasoned pro, we’re seeking a smart candidate who wants to be an asset to our team.
That’s where you come in!
As our new Office Assistant, you will be supporting our Administration/Operations team, as well as the Executive Team, with a wide range of administrative and office support activities.
You’ll be perfect for this role if you have plenty of the following:
- Communication skills– you’re good with people and have the written and verbal communication skills to jive with coworkers.
- Creativity –you don’t get stumped easily when problems arise: you are a natural problem solver, able to find workarounds that go beyond the obvious.
- Attention to detail– you see how the little things add up to big things.
Working @ Enable Education
This is a part-time position, working up to 25 hours per week,
This position pays between $18/hr to $22/hr depending on experience.
A big part of what makes us special is our belief that employees should be themselves at work. That’s why we encourage a fun, and easy-going environment where you can wear what you want to the office, and why we host special project days where we encourage lifelong learning.
Besides our dedication to collaborative work, we have a number of other values that we hold dear. Ours is an inclusive workplace, where hardworking, experienced, passionate, and curious people work together towards a common goal. If you’re an effective doer who is always open to new ideas and are ready to be a thought leader with a game changing company, then we think you should come work with us.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
**Please note that a valid driver’s license and vehicle are a must for this position